Our online orders continue!
As SuCo team, we moved our operations online; We continue to serve you.
Our shipments are prepared carefully and carefully by our logistics solution partner OPLOG, taking all hygiene measures against the corona virus. Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health, Republic of Turkey Ministry of Interior, the World Health Organization (World Health Organization - WHO) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey, suggestions and warnings We're now watching carefully. Below you can find the action plan we have prepared and implemented in this direction.
- Employees were informed about how to best protect themselves.
- Direct contact with the products was lost during the preparation of orders at the warehouse center.
- The use of masks and gloves has become mandatory for high-level safety.
- The cargo center is constantly disinfected.
- The use of equipment (mask, gloves) was imposed for maximum safety.
- Entries and exits to the dispatch center are controlled by a thermometer.
- All business conferences and events involving communities of people have been suspended.
- The mandatory "Work from Home Policy" has been in place for all our employees in the SuCo team since March 16.
- In addition to all of the World Health Organization Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health and Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkey risks we take seriously our operations until reduced or finished explaining that health and safety measures will continue indefinitely.
Important reminders for your health:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds during the day by lathering soap up to your elbows.
- Ventilate your environment frequently to control humidity.
- Frequently disinfect the phone, wallet and key.
- Wipe the door handles and switches.
- Wipe frequently used electronic devices such as computers, headphones, remote controls with the cloth.
- When you return home from outside, you can take the following measures to maintain your hygiene:
- Divide a room or area in your home into a "dirty room".
- Take out and keep all the clothes, coats and bags you wear when going out in this room.
- Wash your clothes separately from those you wear at home and in a cloth pouch.
- Before entering the house, disinfect your hands and those on them with an alcoholic disinfectant.
- Always go out in the same shoes, take them off before entering the house and keep them in the dirty room.
- Take off your socks before entering the house.
- As soon as you get home, take a shower or wash your hands and face thoroughly with soap.
- Do not wear accessories such as rings, earrings and watches.
- Wear gloves when going out and cleaning at home.
- To keep your health in balance, make sure you take good care of your body:
- Eat a balanced diet, focus on vegetable-based meals.
- Eat fruits that will provide vitamins with your snacks.
- Drink plenty of water; Take care to consume at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Rest your body and mind; follow an average of 8 hours of sleep.
- Move; attend online classes that will give you movement that you can apply at home.